Job Description :
Position Title: Validation Engineer
Reports To: R&D Manager (Electrical)
Position Summary :
Validation Engineer is responsible for independently testing and verification of electrical controls on new/ production machines and is also be responsible for setting-up of test procedures for all machines.
Main Responsibilities :
• Take part in calibration and validation of new machines and/or new functions >> Modular concept.
• Provide technical support during machine start-up (trouble-shooting, training) >> all machines,
• Make electrical audit of our machines >> all machines.
• Create and review setting-up and start-up procedure for machines produced in India >> all machines.
• Create test/validation tools (independent or integrated in the machine control) >> Modular concept.
Guarantee the satisfaction of our customers (~20-30% of your time)
• Provide technical support to Technical Service.
• Visit customer’s site when problems require a high level of technical skill.
Education and Experience :
• B.E. (Electronics)
• At least 4 years of field experience