• Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
Job Role :
• Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
• Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
• Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
• Experience in litigation, tax compliance and advisory.
• Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation etc.
• Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
• Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
• Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
• Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Academic Qualifications : Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4 to 6 years post qualification experience