1. Excellent communication skills [written and oral]
2. Good commercial acumen
3. Good interpersonal and networking skills
4. Strong marketing and business development skills.
5. Team player.
6. Strong leadership skills [creates high performance climate; serves as a role model, mentor, coach]
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
9. In depth understanding of competition and competitor strategies.
10. Technical competence in Tax and also the industry / specialized field.
Job Role :
1. Leading and coordinating the planning and management of assignments- pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with guidance from the Partner.
2. Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
3. Understand macro and strategic issues on client engagements.
4. Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
5. Participate in own Service line teams or special projects across the firm.
6. Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm locally and internationally.
7. Contribute to firm’s profitability by generating additional work from existing clients and supporting in selling new client proposals.
8. Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line.
9. Providing perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client’s operations.
10. Is involved in developing new products, services and delivery methods linked to the area of specialization.
11. Responsible for handling straightforward risk management issues and progressively taking on greater risk management responsibility while ensuring compliance to risk management strategies, plans and activities.
12. Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts. Improving processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
13. Proactively taking up a leadership role, working in cross service line engagements, mentor and coach team members and help in resolving people issues of the group.
Academic Qualifications : Chartered Accountant with 5 to 6 years post qualification experience.